Our cancellation policy is as follows. Due to our tightly scheduled programs with exceptional quality during the summer season, there will be no exemptions made to this policy.
- Deposits are nonrefundable.
- In the case where a cancellation must be made, only if JC Surf Camp is notified 40 days prior to the scheduled instruction, then a refund of the amount minus deposit will be given via check within 30 days of cancellation. The deposit amount may go towards another program during the same summer.
- All cancellations must be made both in person/over the phone and via email. A voicemail will not be accepted as a cancellation. An email without verbal confirmation will not be accepted.
- In the case of a natural disaster of any sort or unfavorable weather conditions, JC Surf Camp, Inc. will contact you to reschedule your camp or lesson.
- There are no refunds or discounts for arriving late or leaving early from any type of surf instruction or camp.
If you have any questions regarding this cancellation policy, please do not hesitate to call our office for greater description and clarification.